Monday 21 May 2012

My new garden kits


 Morning all. A really quick post from me today as time is not on my side this week!!. just wanted to share some of the latest things i have been working on with you. First up is some childrens garden sets i have been working on.  Each set includes 3 metal garden tools, garden gloves and metal tin bucket and a drawstring bag to put everything in.  I've had this idea for a while but haven't had time till now to make some.  They have been proving very popular over on my Facebook Page 

 Next up is this wooden photo frame i made for a customer.  love the cute boys name!
 These little kitties are now off to their new home

 And finally my latest crayon roll.  If you want some instructions on how to make these pop over to the fabSkip to me lou

4 comments:

  1. It all looks great, well done! My favourite has to be the gardening kits, cute and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Tina :)
    Love the garden kits.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes! The gardening kits are a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the travelling craft box has arrived and you are the next person on the list to pass it to :-) Can you e-mail me your address please. Thanks Zoe x

    ReplyDelete